DyLiquid – fully customizable realistic surface tension dynamic simulation. You can create various kinds of liquid (even with texture) such as water, paint, oil, lava, mud and other. You can use it for 2D game genres like platformers or physics arcades.
It doesn’t use phisics engine (Box2D or LiquidFun) for working but it can work with it.
- Fully customizable physics properties of liquid (like surface tension and spread of waves).
- Fully customizable visual properties (like position, size, colour, gradient, alpha, texture and blend mode).
- Can create several instances of liquid with different properties.
- Precise y collision checking with liquid surface.
- Wave reaction on collision influenced by velocity.
- Particle splash effects.
- Can create wave directly in some point of liquid surface.
- Can create floating / swiming in water object.
- Can generate auto-wawing on a water surface.
- Optimized, clean and commented code.
- Perfect work on all platforms – Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, HTML5 and other.
- Technical support for all who purchased.
- And even more.